My New Toy

sako 75 .243

Thanks guys,

Are those groups shot without adjusting elevation? Looks pretty flat at sensible foxing range..

I wished it was that flat, :) was zeroed 1inch high at 100,it took 8 clicks up for the 200...its a 1-7 twist..adding the t8 halved the groups that I was getting! :D

It might be worth taking the bush out of the T8 my Ar runs without it if I use it , What trigger has the gun got ?

I have skeletonized Timney in one and a jewel in the other. Both excellent

Aggy

It might be worth taking the bush out of the T8 my Ar runs without it if I use it , What trigger has the gun got ?

I have skeletonized Timney in one and a jewel in the other. Both excellent

Aggy

Hi Aggy

Why take the bush out? :unsure: ..its a JP trigger unit,breaks as nice as my sako ;)

Is the mod touching the barrel at all ?I would have thought with it being a reflex any contact would have an adverse effect .I asume thats why mine is not fitted .great grouping though

Is the mod touching the barrel at all ?I would have thought with it being a reflex any contact would have an adverse effect .I asume thats why mine is not fitted .great grouping though

Its not a dead tight fit like the nylon bush on my Sako.Before I fitted the mod groups were about 1 inch at a 100 and 1 3/4 at 200...so it seems to work ok :D

Glad you're happy with it Glen.

As I said, not bad for a 2nd hand rifle

Hiya mark,

Thanks mate,im well pleased.....never in a millon did I think it would shoot that well :D...Will be in touch when it needs anything! :)

Archived