REMINGTON LTR .223 , 20" 1 in 9" Barrel

IMG_7479_zps0b0ef937.jpg

IMG_7480_zps983d4b2a.jpg

IMG_7484_zpsa76ec24f.jpg

IMG_7485_zpsbb322105.jpg

Remington .223 LTR for sale, it has a 20" 1 in 9" twist barrel so it will stabilise the heavier bullets as well as shooting the lighter weight bullets also.

It has fired just under 300 rounds and is very accurate with anything I've tried in it. It comes with the HS Precision stock with aluminium bedding block, for the haters of the original PSS stock it does NOT have the huge palm swell, for the LTR model they dropped that and shortened the forend slightly and reduced the width also as it is the "Light Tactical Rifle". Also fitted with a 20" barrel instead of 26" for portability with three wide flat barrel flutes to reduce weight further and increase surface area to help cooling. Comes with three sling studs fitted.

It is threaded 5/8ths for sound moderator.

Has a Third Eye Tactical Picatinny rail fitted.

(Scope and Atlas bipod not included in sale!)

£740

Link here: http://www.remingtonle.com/rifles/700pltr.htm

Also available is a full stainless steel "One less Charlie" sound moderator to suit the above rifle which will last a lifetime and is very efficient and quiet and is little bigger than a SAK rimfire moderator. £130

Pictures to follow.

RFD Transfer can easily be arranged to send the rifle to any gunshop in the UK.

Thank you.

Pictures now added. Thanks.

Very nice mate!

If I hadn't come across Tony H's Tikka T3, i'd of had that off you...

Good luck with the sale :)

Very nice mate!

If I hadn't come across Tony H's Tikka T3, i'd of had that off you...

Good luck with the sale :)

I missed a Tikka for sale? Darn it!

On the plus side, I like the Remmy too... I'm keen for the 1 in 9 twist!

I was checking to see if it was feasible to collect the rifle from you, (I'm not a fan of RFD to RFD... Call me old fashioned but I like a cash in hand/collection kind of exchange!) but 5 1/2 hours might be a bit too much! :-/

I missed a Tikka for sale? Darn it!

On the plus side, I like the Remmy too... I'm keen for the 1 in 9 twist!

I was checking to see if it was feasible to collect the rifle from you, (I'm not a fan of RFD to RFD... Call me old fashioned but I like a cash in hand/collection kind of exchange!) but 5 1/2 hours might be a bit too much! :-/

If it helps I'm actually half an hour your side of Inverness! There you go only 5 hours now. As for RFD'ing,it could be down with your RFD by Tuesday! ;)

Thank you! Maybe you should buy it as well as the Tikka though - you can never have too many guns! ;)

Very true! :lol: Pity the Mrs doesn't see it that way..... :(

• 2 months later...

Archived