AR15.

DPMS thick walled upper with side charger conversion.

IMG_2020_zps22b600a7.jpg

Double star mil-spec lower with std trigger which has been jig stoned and resprung to give a lovely, smooth service 4.5 lbs release.

IMG_2019_zps15c3bae3.jpg

Barrel is a Border Archer 1 in 8 twist chambered in .223 Wylde. this will shoot 77 grain loads as well as mil-surp ammo. 16" long, fitted with a Valkyrie 2 port brake and cerakoted in Armour black.

IMG_2018_zps11a1b1ab.jpg

Stock is a Magpul CTR and the forend is a Samson. It has removable picatinny sections for a bipod and side rail mounts for a sling etc.

IMG_2017_zps06283365.jpg

Pistol grip is a magpul MOE.

This is about as light as an AR gets , and whilst great for an all round gun, it would excel as a CQB rifle.

Proof and test rounds only fired.

Bipod is NOT included.

£1750.

Is that brake fixed or could it be swapped for a mod?

I've just put in for a variation for a second .223 and was planning a SGC but that is lovely.

I won't be cheeky enough to try and reserve it but if it hasn't sold by the time my local force sort my variation then I'll happily take it off your hands.

Managed to handle this the other day. I was absolutely amazed at how light it was, and how well it handled.

I already own two ARs that Dave has built for me and love them both, this rifle will definitely make someone very happy.

• 2 weeks later...

The brake is removable and covers an 18mm x 1 thread.

I have parts in for more of the same rifle.

Alright Dave

Think I asked you this question when you first started building these but can’t remember what you said.

Have you made any in .308? If so how do they differ in price?

• 1 month later...

What range would you expect from this, would it be ok for csr or would 20 inch barrel be better

I would say its the perfect rig for csr

I had a 20"barreled Ar and sold it after buying pretty much the same spec gun as above

Aggy

Archived