UKBRA - World Championships

UKBRA – World Championships - Thank You

Following on from my previous thread regarding patches, the patches will be available from Gary W at the next benchrest shoot (12th and 13th October) at Diggle ranges.

Gary has the patches and a list of those that have already contacted me to reserve a patch.

Many thanks to all those that have put their hand in their pocket to support the team.

We would also like to publicly thank our sponsors without whom our team kit would not be anywhere near as professional.

Totalpost Services Plc – Shirts

1967spud - Caps

We will try as hard as possible to post daily updates from the WBC on our facebook page

www.facebook.com/UKBenchrest

In the meantime, please check out our preparations on facebook.

Thanks for all your support

Martin, Gary, Bruce, Tony & Rosemary

Good luck, but you won't find me logging on to Facebook. Regards JCS

Hi,

Good news is that you wont need to log on, the content is visible even if you are not logged on.

Cheers

Bruce

AS BRUCE has mentioned i have the patches i will be at diggle on saturday for the f-class shoot then the 100br i will probably pass the patches onto VINCE B or some one of a similar age!there are a few spares so it will be first come etc.

so if you have a few spare shiilings buy a patch.every little helps the guys going to AUSTRALIA .

• 3 weeks later...

GaryS and I currently sat at Heathrow waiting to get on the plane for the next 24 hours...... Plenty of time to read Tony Boyer's book.... After a rather stressful day. Full details on the facebook page...

Archived