Help listing item for sale please.

Jamie

SOLD..........

Hi folks,

I'm trying to list a rifle for sale in "Free adverts for private second hand items", but it keeps being deleted. I've looked at the rules for listing and it would appear I have kept to the rules, so why does it keep being deleted?

I presume it's either a moderator or admin deleting it, but despite sending an email requesting a reason i've not as yet had a response?

I have a feeling that a certain petty person on the forum has possibly spoken to a mod or admin and stated something malicious and slanderous. I'd like to think the mods and admin would be more objective and impartial than this, so apologies if this is not correct....

However, the problem still remains.

Could somebody enlighten me as to what i'm doing wrong?

atb

Jamie

Just to add that I'm now in contact with one of the mods to try and sort the issue.

atb

Jamie

fill in your profile location first please as per the for sale section rules

Now done.

I see it's been deleted again....

I'm not too bothered about the advert as I've listed it in numerous places , it's more the fact that whoever is doing it is hiding in the shadows and not "up-front" about it....

Jamie

Now done.

I see it's been deleted again....

I'm not too bothered about the advert as I've listed it in numerous places , it's more the fact that whoever is doing it is hiding in the shadows and not "up-front" about it....

Jamie

Jamie,

I'm sure there is no conspiracy going on here, probably just a settings issue but if there is it will be for a genuine reason not some "petty person" theory.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi folks,

I'm trying to list a rifle for sale in "Free adverts for private second hand items", but it keeps being deleted. I've looked at the rules for listing and it would appear I have kept to the rules, so why does it keep being deleted?

I presume it's either a moderator or admin deleting it, but despite sending an email requesting a reason i've not as yet had a response?

I have a feeling that a certain petty person on the forum has possibly spoken to a mod or admin and stated something malicious and slanderous. I'd like to think the mods and admin would be more objective and impartial than this, so apologies if this is not correct....

However, the problem still remains.

Could somebody enlighten me as to what i'm doing wrong?

atb

Jamie

Just to add that I'm now in contact with one of the mods to try and sort the issue.

atb

Jamie

Jamie,

Sorry, no idea what you're on about.

No email received in the UKV inbox either.

Are you getting muddled between forums?

Or trying to post in the trade-for-sale section?

:)

Jamie,

Sorry, no idea what you're on about.

No email received in the UKV inbox either.

Are you getting muddled between forums?

Or trying to post in the trade-for-sale section?

:)

Hi Brown Dog,

Thanks for the reply.

Nooo, not getting mix up.

I've placed the advert 4 times now in the "Free adverts for private second-hand items only", and it's been deleted 4 times within hours...

Really puzzling.....

I'll give it another go though.

I'll pm the advert to you, to see if you can see any issue with it.....

atb

Jamie

Archived