PVS14 onto a 22/250 with 12-50 S&B PM2

abolter

As in title, doable or not? If so what would be best to make the attachment? I dont want to use it loads but might want to use it without switching my longbow over.

dont know about the s+b but im struggling to get my 14 on my zeiss due to the shape of the eyepeice .trying a few heath robinson ways but nothing solid yet.

dont know about the s+b but im struggling to get my 14 on my zeiss due to the shape of the eyepeice .trying a few heath robinson ways but nothing solid yet.

Marky610 did me a delrin adaptor for mine :)

Can usually be found lurking on here http://www.nightvisionforumuk.com/index.php

Cheers

Fizz

B)

Just found him on here under the window mounted thread

I can mount my PVS on my S&B 5-25x56 PMII without any problems, I would imagine that the 12-50 has the same eye piece but I am not certain.

I use a Pulsar DSA to fit mine, didn't need any special adaptors but I had to cut a bit away with the dremel to allow the battery compartment of the PVS to sit closer to the scope.

I would have thought that a min of x12 mag would pushing it for add-on work, I think a scope within a lower mag would be better

What zeiss you using mate got mine on a 6x24x56 ??

Atb Steve

Steve-4-16-50 ,it does fit but the dsa does not stay square to the scope-if you get my drift.

if i can find someone to knock up a bush to fit the dsa that should solve the problem.

• 2 months later...

Another thing to consider is that the PVS-14 tube isn't shock-rated to take anything more than the energy generated by a 223. Put it on anything bigger and you risk damaging it. 14-type units that are rated to withstand 308 recoil are only just starting to appear in the US.

Archived