1 Piece 20 MOA Rail

silent_varmintor

hey lads.

Can anyone recommend a decent 1 Piece weaver rail for a Remy 700 Short Action, one with 20 MOA would be good.

Had a look at the Nightforce Rail, it looked ok,

Also just checked out the third eye tactical rail, it looks good aswell and it quite cheap, less than half the price of the night force, are they any good ?

Any other recommendation will be appreciated lads.

thanks

Craig

Just one thing Craig,,,,I dont think Third Eye supply screws,,,,this was not a problem for me and the RPA as original screws fitted after some careful checking of screw depths especially the front one which has to be a bit shorter and not interfere with barrel tenon threads.I also had access to loads of spare screw sets if needed.

I don,t own a Remy so not familiar with what screws are on yours or even if they would be suitable to fix your new rail but am sure Third Eye will give some advice or perhaps one of the Smithys on here advise or even help supply/point you in the right direction to get some screws,Many a Remy wears a rail so cant be a big problem.

oooops JCS beat me to it,,,,,,,,,

Just fitted a third eye rail,

not easy to get a hold of but the quality is excellent. Mine had screws with it, just needed shortening for the front screws.

20MOA was spot on, I have about 2MOA to go down after zeroing a Conquest with I think 45 MOA total.

edi

Archived