New tide me by deer and plinking rifle

jungle_re

Picked up a really cheap Tikka T3 Laminate stainless with third eye tactical moderator.

Dropped in a mcmillian thumbhole, a pic rail added to mount the Ziess HD5 in Leupold QRW lapped mounts.

MkII of my Triple 'S" sling (well happy with how its working now time to start using the cobra buckles)

Had Paddy re cut the thread and crown as it was wobberly awesome to see him do it true gent as always.

Hopefully keep me going as a stop gap till the customs arrive

IMG_0026-2.jpg

The T3 and mod cost me £500 just couldn't refuse at that and why I picked it up for my dad, hardly looks like its been used.

6.5x55 SE not put many rounds through it yet (about 25) and its all been the ultra cheap privi 140gr, it manages 1" with that with the occasional inconsistent one flung.

It's very pleasant to shoot though especially off hand

Down the range on wednesday so will have a better idea after that, the plan is to experiment with some 130gr accubonds in the privi brass after.

I expect by the time I get it all sorted it will be time to say good by :lol:

when is your br going to turn up

Should be around Sep/Oct time due to McMillian issuing a delay email for the order. It's just the wait on the stocks really and choosing a creocote colour for the action once I see how the stock mix works out, gives me a bit more time to sort my reloading skills out.

Should be around Sep/Oct time due to McMillian issuing a delay email for the order. It's just the wait on the stocks really and choosing a creocote colour for the action once I see how the stock mix works out, gives me a bit more time to sort my reloading skills out.

just in time for lamping

Archived