squeezie back bag

Looks good; but rather like all the others on the market! :)

Think it depends on whether it has a 'locking' fill or a 'sliding' fill; some of the bean bags with tear drop or round polycarbonate beads don't lock-up when squeezed and just keep trying to flow. Be interested to hear how it works out.

i will keep you informed when i receive it in the mean time if you look on Thomas (Roe) video,s you will see him using them come in all colours he just happens to be using a red one also i am trying out a mystic bi-pod on AI on the 27th at diggle

• 2 weeks later...

well got the chance to try out the mystic bi-pod and THLR bean filled bag yesterday at Diggle the Mystic is very light and made a solid platform the legs where very easy to adjust and no problem with fitting it to my AI AE at all fitted within seconds it felt very solid and sturdy tracked well i was using it on the bench never got the chance to use it on grass the THLR bag is the best thing i have used it had a great feel to it in as much as the beans did lock up and stayed where you wanted them for my kind of shooting one of the best bags i have used overall opinion the mystic i was very impressed with but i truly feel my Atlas was just as good as a shooting platform footprint not as wide as Mystic but still a solid platform none the less with advantages ie the atlas will cant and allow for adjustment where the mystic will not. The bag was a good buy and will improve my shooting and i would reccommend them very well made and will fit into the side pocket of my Aim rifle bag so i always have it with me.

well got the chance to try out the mystic bi-pod and THLR bean filled bag yesterday at Diggle the Mystic is very light and made a solid platform the legs where very easy to adjust and no problem with fitting it to my AI AE at all fitted within seconds it felt very solid and sturdy tracked well i was using it on the bench never got the chance to use it on grass the THLR bag is the best thing i have used it had a great feel to it in as much as the beans did lock up and stayed where you wanted them for my kind of shooting one of the best bags i have used overall opinion the mystic i was very impressed with but i truly feel my Atlas was just as good as a shooting platform footprint not as wide as Mystic but still a solid platform none the less with advantages ie the atlas will cant and allow for adjustment where the mystic will not. The bag was a good buy and will improve my shooting and i would reccommend them very well made and will fit into the side pocket of my Aim rifle bag so i always have it with me.

Do you know if there is a Uk distributor,or is this an import only item,and

Did you get the lightweight or the few ounces heavier standard bag?

Glad you like it,seems good.

Gbal

Do you know if there is a Uk distributor,or is this an import only item,and Did you get the lightweight or the few ounces heavier standard bag? Glad you like it,seems good. Gbal

it is the heavier bag i ordered it direct from Norway -

it is the heavier bag i ordered it direct from Norway -

Thanks-will do likewise.I thought the slightly heavier bag might be the better option.

Gbal

yes atlas bi-pod on AI spigot and bean bag sturdy combination already asked Vince to get my winnings ready i should be so lucky

Just what im after, if anyone is thinking of shipping aload over put my name down for one ;)

Cheers

Gaz

• 6 months later...

Just recieved my last week and have to say this bag is excellent can't believe no one is selling these over here, I ordered mine direct from vertabrae and it only took 5 days to reach me

brilliant bags I have only just got back from diggle shooting 800yrd comp I always use the bag what ever range not a winning score but very pleased considering only use atlas and - bag and 24" barrel scored 93

• 3 weeks later...

gaz the one I have already downloaded at the beginning of this thread not sure but I think that is the one Thomas is using in all is video cant go wrong with that I use mine fro long range 800 1000 and also for foxing prone and on top of truck not sure what the standard one is

Archived