group buy on Daryl Hollands anti cant level

I have a friend in the states at the moment who will bring me these back in there luggage,they will be the signature series.

I have worked it out with the postage to my mate the end cost to you delivered to your door will be £51 Midway charge £68.42 plus £8 post so a nice saving

could so with an order for 10 min to make it work

will need an order withn the next 48 hrs due to the time it will take to be sent to my mate in Florida

I have a friend in the states at the moment who will bring me these back in there luggage,they will be the signature series.

I have worked it out with the postage to my mate the end cost to you delivered to your door will be £51 Midway charge £68.42 plus £8 post so a nice saving

could so with an order for 10 min to make it work

will need an order withn the next 48 hrs due to the time it will take to be sent to my mate in Florida

You can put me down for one please. first choice would be the folding picatinny rail level but if not a 30mm scope mounted.

If this is for the folding picatinny fitting then please put me down for one. Sadly the ring type fittings are of no use to me.

Good luck with the order

Mark

sorry mate Hollands have just called me back they have no rail levels ready yet to send

Shame.

30mm scope mounted then please.

When are you hoping to post these and require payment?

Shame.

30mm scope mounted then please.

When are you hoping to post these and require payment?

there being sent today I will have them next Thursday/Friday will PM you with payment details can and will need a delivery address.

I will have a couple of extra ones in case anyone hasn't seen this post

ill take one if you got one spare and there the 30mm offset to the left slightly ? PM me your details ! atb ...tim...

yes mate I have 1 spare

ok , ill def have it !! ill send PM with my mobile number , thanks SR

Thanks SR,

anticants arrived today, thanks for saving me all the hassle of sourcing them and a few quid too!

Regards

Mike

Archived