Effing hell

1967spud

Well guys, snake pass is shut and I believe std procedure is there is no shooting at Diggle if the ambulance cannot get up in an emergency. On the other side of things from Diggle in Bowland were things are not normally as bad on an easterly I have just had the Scooby sideways "accidently" for only the second time in 0ver 7yrs! Sorry your day has been spoiled but snow forecast continuous for the next 48hrs its really down to him up there, besides can you Southerners really handle a 25mph + wind snaking over them there hills? :)

Back at work now...boohoo. :(

Getting fed up explaining why I'm here unexpectedly....

Well, all I can say is - use the spondulicks you've saved to come to Blair Atholl next month for League Match there.

Better act quick though - half the spaces have been taken already!

One picture is worth a thousand words

http://www.diggleranges.com/index.php/diggle-information/webcam

I'm struggling to book a target at Bisley for the weekend, due to a shortage of markers.

Now that is positively tropical. Mankini has been washed, fake tan applied. Let's get it on shooters!!!!

One picture is worth a thousand words

http://www.diggleranges.com/index.php/diggle-information/webcam

I'm struggling to book a target at Bisley for the weekend, due to a shortage of markers.

Guess who just clicked on that link and saw nothing but total blackness, and thought: "Oh, the webcam must be down or something, maybe snow has got into it..."......"Hang on, what time is it?' ....ah, that explains it"... :D

Spot the looney.... :blush:

Guess who just clicked on that link and saw nothing but total blackness, and thought: "Oh, the webcam must be down or something, maybe snow has got into it..."......"Hang on, what time is it?' ....ah, that explains it"... :D

Spot the looney.... :blush:

you are a sporran wearer after all des

What a dull, despondent day it has been.

Moping around the house instead of being away at Diggle shootin', drinkin' and chewin' the fat.. :(

The only consolation is the ammo is all ready for the next outing.

Never mind Des we can drink some beers and chew some fat at Bisley next weekend.

Cheers

Dave

Archived