Mini-Rifle Tactical Shoots in Wales

Jcthomas5

Hi,

I live in South Wales and have recently been taken a interest in practical shooting and have really taken a interest in Mini-Rifle and Tactical Shoots. However, the nearest one I can find any information on is in Manchester.

Does anyone know or have any information of this discipline being practiced anywhere in South Wales or relativley close?

Cheers

Hi,

I live in South Wales and have recently been taken a interest in practical shooting and have really taken a interest in Mini-Rifle and Tactical Shoots. However, the nearest one I can find any information on is in Manchester.

Does anyone know or have any information of this discipline being practiced anywhere in South Wales or relativley close?

Cheers

Watch this space..........

Hi,

Cheers

There is a 2 gun competition run at Norton Barracks gun club in Worcester, held on the 1st Saturday of every month, 22 semi auto and 12 g shotgun, you can just do the 22 bit if you like. They do lever action comps also, take a look at their site and you will see some contacts on there, just 5 mins off the M5.

Cheers, is that the nearest location in the south west you know of?

I shall be running some sub 500 yard tactical shoots/simulated stalking on the Devon/Cornwall border - but still won't be ready for a few more months - has taken 3 years so far to get everyone required onboard...

I shall be running some sub 500 yard tactical shoots/simulated stalking on the Devon/Cornwall border - but still won't be ready for a few more months - has taken 3 years so far to get everyone required onboard...

That's not Mini Rifle though

• 2 weeks later...

What calibre will you be running at these? Also what would be the fees for these tactical shoots

Archived