prices as follows

from the top picture down

1x d.c.r s/a multishot action fitted with bergarra .308 win remington varmint profile fluted 1-10 twist 26inch s/steel barrel,comes with custom firing pin and rail,barrel is screw-cut 18x1mm and invis thread protector fitted proofing shots only new £1500 rfd to rfd

1x d.c.r s/a multishot action fitted with bergarra .308win remington varmint profile fluted 1-10 twist 28inch s/steel barrel,comes with custom firing pin and rail,barrel is screw-cut 18x1mm and invis thread protector fitted proofing shots only new £1500 rfd to rfd

1xboyds thumbhole laminate stock to fit remmy 700 s/a fitted with remington detach/mag system in pepper laminate colour new £200 posted

1x hs precision rem 700 police pss stock for remmy 700 short action with alloy bedding block used £150 posted

1x hs precision varmint stock to fit remmy 700 s/a in sand colour skim bedded for a rem clone action used £150

1x hs precision hunter stock to fit rem 700 l/a green with black fleck used but excellent cond £150

1x a.i stock non folding fitted with tan viper-skins also comes with set of black a.i thumbhole skins comes with ten round a.1 .308 mag used £450

1x d.c.r mutli-shot action with custom firing pin and rail fitted with tru-flite 6.5x47 lapua f-class profile barrel finished at 30inches with 11deg target crown

proofing shots only as seen fitted in a.i stock above

Archived