scope cam??

hello all.

i just have a question for you guys on here.

i have been watching many videos on youtube etc,mainly of rimfires out rabbiting and they seem to somehow be filming the shots through their scopes.

does anyone know how this is done? or are they just filmed and a crosshair faked over it?

thanks.

hello all.

i just have a question for you guys on here.

i have been watching many videos on youtube etc,mainly of rimfires out rabbiting and they seem to somehow be filming the shots through their scopes.

does anyone know how this is done? or are they just filmed and a crosshair faked over it?

thanks.

Here's a link to a youtube vid on how to use your vidcam for night vision.

Same method to attach a daytime camera :-)

Obviously you need to check your scope objective diameter & vid camera filter screw thread to make sure you get the right size adapter.

Most are available off fleabay for pence :-)

Enjoy

Hi Combine,

If you're not a member there already the nightvisionforumuk is well worth joining... loads of info on there and a good bunch of blokes to boot. There's a lot of members on here that belong there too... isn't there Jock? :lol:

http://www.nightvisionforumuk.com/index.php

Comes with a Health and possibly a Wealth warning - it can become addictive but you're also benefiting from a couple of years of development and loads of experience so definitely value for money.

Enjoy,

atb

Fizz

B)

couldnt agree more Fizz,

need to get myself a bigger shed as my boxes of bits, seem to be getting bigger

good few of the lads from here are on there,

cheers jock

Morning Jock,

Yeah, my new garage build starts on Monday, room on the back for a little workshop too! The kitchen will seem bigger, almost empty, without the motorbike in it though!!

Cheers,

Fizz

Archived