Opinions on value please. Leupold 8.5-25x50

farmer7

Hello folks, can anyone who is more in touch with scope values than me offer some opinions on value of my two scopes please?

Both are Leupold Vari X iii 8.5-25x50 Long Range - one is a target model with side focus and capped turrets the other is a Tactical with side focus and MK4 type turrets.Both in excellent condition.

I put them in the for sale section at £535 for the target and £585 for the tactical. Is that way over the top?

As I said I'm not to sure of what to ask. Not trying to be greedy!

Any opinions on values would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello folks, can anyone who is more in touch with scope values than me offer some opinions on value of my two scopes please?

Both are Leupold Vari X iii 8.5-25x50 Long Range - one is a target model with side focus and capped turrets the other is a Tactical with side focus and MK4 type turrets.Both in excellent condition.

I put them in the for sale section at £535 for the target and £585 for the tactical. Is that way over the top?

Thanks in advance.

To be honest you've got it about right.

Three years ago they were around £100 cheaper s/h.......However then they were almost HALF the price new!!

Thanks in advance.

things 2nd hand -be they scopes ,cars,teeth are only worth what someone else is prepared to pay.in these thrifty times more poeple will hold on to there money and spend it on what is really important-if you look on guntrader at the prices that is a good starting point-but on here you will find dropping the price by a few quid over a week or two will get you some interest.if you dont want to sell below what you think is a fair price then pull them from sale if you want the money for another scope or project then you may have to bite the stick and drop your pants.my advice would be drop the price to a limit you set yourself and stick to it.or trade then in against whatever you are after. "life is a bitch then you die"

Archived