Heads up kestrel 4000 nv £125

I dont think you'll find that seller is York Guns. Their ebay handle is I believe 'exoptical' That seller did have a load of that Jordanian milsurp stuff though

Mark

Try this link free delivery over £100 http://www.lgaoutdoors.com/kestrel-4000nv-wind-meter-72-p.asp I ordered one Thursday recived it Saturday morning

Has anyone ordered one from this link, I ordered mine on Sataurday, it has still not arrived after guaranteed delivery by Tuesday the 8th, I have emailed the place to enquire but there has been no reply ???

Anyone ??

Steve

yep my came through super quick which is surprising as the mail in my village is crap. I ordered from the ebay link if that makes a difference (same guy) and it came by parcel force

Conviction ????

yep my came through super quick which is surprising as the mail in my village is crap. I ordered from the ebay link if that makes a difference (same guy) and it came by parcel force

Yeh I had ordered from the ebay link too, will have to see what happens,tomorrow.

steve.

glad yours turned up fella, so how many times have you check the temp in the living room :)

glad yours turned up fella, so how many times have you check the temp in the living room :)

Ha ha I have lost count mate :lol: Had a bit of a play yesterday with it just to familial rise myself with it. Impressed so far. ;)

Steve.

• 1 month later...
I dont think you'll find that seller is York Guns. Their ebay handle is I believe 'exoptical' That seller did have a load of that Jordanian milsurp stuff though

Mark

bought 1 from york guns almost a year back @125quid , ,thought if they still selling them at that price they must of had tons , cheers ,tim.

Archived