Ring mounts for Anschutz 1517 - which??

Rickoshay

All - am going mad here, my setup is a 1517 Anschutz coupled with a Leupold 6.5-20x50 LR scope.

So far I have ordered two sets of ring mounts NEITHER fit.

First set, after filling in the details "30mm please" was to Optics Warehouse for a set of 3/8ths Leupold rimfire ring mounts. Having read my order they sent me 1", when I told them of this they said "they only make 1"..." - so WHY send me them when I said I have a 30mm tube?!?

Second set from SGC, "Yes, the Leupold Sako mounts fit 3/8ths rail on Anschutz...." No, ONE of the ring mounts does the other does not come close!! For my own sanity can someone tell me what quality pair of all steel ring mounts I can buy to fit the 1517? I want to try and keep the profile low hence not rings and bases - but may end up there.

Many thanks for any steer.

Cheers

The Anschutz has an 11mm rail, any scope mounts that fit that should work.

I use BKL double strap mounts on mine, they are not dear and are fine for rimfire.

These mounts from Leupold should work:

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-shooting/mounting-systems/ringmounts/rm-rimfire-11mm-high/

But I have never used them.

• 1 month later...

sportsmatch ! i use them on my 1517 - one piece alloy , strong and definitly better one piece , than two seperate rings sureley !!!

Archived