Some pictures of my more exotic game.

Guest Rich.K

Nice pics, jealous!!

I can only confess to having a border terrier, heart of a lion would probably go head to head with the warthog!!

Impressive collection there Winston. Have you considered going for the big cats at all or is the cost really prohibitive? I've thought of going on a manement hunt, but two small kids have so far cancelled this. Maybe when they are a few years older.

Bloody hell winston you must have a bob or two to bag those trophys , how about some tales to go with those fine looking beast

Foxshot.

I went to Rugby Tour in Africa with College and i was lucky to stay with a family that was well into there shooting so i got invited to shoot on there land whilst i was there and the rest on holiday in north america with my father and in austria.

Well Ratwhiskers

dont think i can change my taste for german Rifles as i have ordered a Mauser M03 extreme in 8x68S which should be with me at the end of the week but the woman thing i might be able to change.Just have to stop going big game hunting in BLUES :angry:

Win'

The M03 should be fun mate (still not a 98' though), but 8x68s... me thinks you may need a good dentist after that lot (that bgr'l pull 'em all loose) As l've said before, it's only the B... Bl.... Bla.... Oh fek it, l still can't bring myself to say that name!! that l think should be chopped up n melted down for horse nails.

And yes!!! you'll need more than that rifle to go up against the "Big n Dangerous Game" in some of the places you hang out in...

l hope all is well down country, you'll have to be added to the kitty safari guest list for when you're next in this district

Ratwhiskers.

Win'

The M03 should be fun mate (still not a 98' though), but 8x68s... me thinks you may need a good dentist after that lot (that bgr'l pull 'em all loose) As l've said before, it's only the B... Bl.... Bla.... Oh fek it, l still can't bring myself to say that name!! that l think should be chopped up n melted down for horse nails.

And yes!!! you'll need more than that rifle to go up against the "Big n Dangerous Game" in some of the places you hang out in...

l hope all is well down country, you'll have to be added to the kitty safari guest list for when you're next in this district

Ratwhiskers.

Guest 308Panther

The most Dangerous Game I was ever up against .....

The Double Breasted Regret...

It tried draggin me off to a state of matrimony.

308Panther

Ratwhiskers

How do.I got a 98 in an 8x57IS and a K98 in a 8x57 JS so i dont need another one. :angry: and i will take you up on your invite when i am next in the district which should be the last week-end in October.will let you know when exactly.you take care mate.will be in touch

regards

• 10 months later...
Just my view,but,why would you want to shoot a giraffe?..............because it was there? :lol:

i think you will find they have to cull animals over there just the same as we do here.

its just that they are different.so its not so much as because it was there :lol: more like because there was to many there ;)

ATB

Colin

Nowt like having the shelves stocked with good`s eh col <_< You might convince the weak one`s but not me...

vim

no one was trying to convince anyone, and especially you, you are only that important in your own head :P

you watch one program on hunting,from one outfit and all of a sudden you are an expert on how to manage African game.

hell i bet you could not even find the place on a map. :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Colin :D

Hunted my arse :D Those kind of picture`s remind me of last sunday watching louis Theroux`s documentary on the canned hunts..

Even a child can get results as well as fat yanks....

Some achievement eh ;)

Dont believe everything you see on TV, especially the rubbish spouted by the very anti, left wing BBC. As usual it was very one sided, if they had made the documentary in the UK, they would have shown fat Americans sitting in high seats waiting for "almost tame deer to walk upto them" to be shot. The point being they will make the program to show whatever they want. There are hunts in Africa that involve many many hours of stalking an animal, suprisingly the Beeb did not bother to show any of those.

You say that Col48 "might convince the week but not you" it sounds like an antibloodsports, anti shooting organisation, ie the BBC has managed to convince you that African hunting is wrong, I would say thats pretty week!!

Archived