Some pictures of my more exotic game.

Guest varmartin

Aye Vim...its better to shoot off a bench than shoot off your mouth, what`s wrong with you of late ?

You seem to be on a mission to have a go at every one on here.

• 1 month later...

Don't see the attraction of culling Giraffe, Elephant and the like at all. It's best left to the rangers whose job it is rather than shooters looking for a new target to have a shot at.

You'll note that I've not used the word shoot in preference to hunt as I feel it describes more accurately what is happening.

What is more I am not an Anti !

;)

Don't see the attraction of culling Giraffe, Elephant and the like at all. It's best left to the rangers whose job it is rather than shooters looking for a new target to have a shot at.

You'll note that I've not used the word shoot in preference to hunt as I feel it describes more accurately what is happening.

What is more I am not an Anti !

;)

just because it does not suit you,does not mean that no one should do it,with an attitude like that you don't have to be an anti,as everything you don't like should not be done anyway,

i don't like a lot of things,but i don't say lets stop everyone doing it.

ATB

Colin :D

Guest deer308

hello all,

can you please in not to much detail tell how do you know that these animals are wild and not bought in ???

thanks

just because it does not suit you,does not mean that no one should do it,with an attitude like that you don't have to be an anti,as everything you don't like should not be done anyway,

i don't like a lot of things,but i don't say lets stop everyone doing it.

ATB

Who's saying it should not be done?

Listen, I hunt with dogs and a misguided minority would seek to stop me and despite legislation it's changed jack that which promotes growth and vigour !

Carry on taking pot shots at exotica !

I was merely expressing MY OWN OPINION !

Ok ?

;)

Who's saying it should not be done?

Listen, I hunt with dogs and a misguided minority would seek to stop me and despite legislation it's changed jack that which promotes growth and vigour !

Carry on taking pot shots at exotica !

Ok ?

;)

what up have you forgot what you wrote all ready.

AND SO WAS I :D

ATB

• 3 weeks later...

Deer 308. You need to know your Outfitter and his ethics. (As far as anyone can know anyone). Recommendation from someone you know and who has been there is a good indicator. There is much more to this subject than can be said in "A few words." Please feel free to PM me if you would like more detail.

David.

Archived