New service from 1967spud.com

Do you fancy upgrading your reloading gear? Are you giving up reloading? Are you just starting reloading and on a budget? Or are you just simply looking for some used gear at the right price?

If you’re answer is YES to any of the above questions, we at 1967spud.com can help. We are glad to announce our new second hand land service. If you’re upgrading and have old or unused kit you want to trade in. We are also on the hunt for complete set up's to buy. On the flip side we can put a decent second hand kit together catered for your budget and requirements. And lastly if your a piece missing or just want a piece of kit, we may just have it here and waiting for you at a cost effective price. We are looking for presses, scales (*see electric),Target bullet tips (non expanding) dies, tools and any thing generally related to the reloading world. We will NOT purchase the following any commercial powders, primers or loaded ammo, expanding heads, *electrical scales, *tumblers or *electric powder throwers (*with out testing them first) All purchases will be subject to either picture verification towards condition or bought as seen. Please email me at secondhandland@1967spud.com for any gear you would like to sell/buy.

Spud

you not put this advert over on the Stalking directory?...sorry if you have , hadnt seen it

think you would hit another group of shooters there, non technical /target types who homeload ( like masel)

been quite a few posts of late from guys "thinking " bout taking up homeloading

paul

sorry spud

but i very much doubt you would have forgotten!!! :blush:

just me i havent seen it on there...

& for me i think its a fantastic idea/service !

between yer videos for newbie homeloaders or folk who just dabble with it (like me)

and the kit and prices!!

and the service i had ....canna highlight enough what yer doing for the shooting commmunity

paul

ps..honest i do not know the guy!

just appreciate a good service

sorry spud

but i very much doubt you would have forgotten!!! :blush:

just me i havent seen it on there...

& for me i think its a fantastic idea/service !

between yer videos for newbie homeloaders or folk who just dabble with it (like me)

and the kit and prices!!

and the service i had ....canna highlight enough what yer doing for the shooting commmunity

paul

ps..honest i do not know the guy!

just appreciate a good service

thanks Paul very kind words

Archived