Leupold Mk4 spotting scopes

Sorry to rain on the parade, but anyone read the bottom two lines of the product 'description' box on the link?

I must admit I did not spot that when I read it yesterday why? because when I looked at it I'm pretty sure it awasn't there and so I looked at their shipping page that did seem to indicate the UK was ok to ship too. Either way, its answered my internal battle raging round buy it dont buy it etc :lol:

I'll have to wait to buy one second hand if any of you fine people want to release funds for the most expensive time of the year :lol: I might be able to help

I must admit I did not spot that when I read it yesterday why? because when I looked at it I'm pretty sure it awasn't there and so I looked at their shipping page that did seem to indicate the UK was ok to ship too. Either way, its answered my internal battle raging round buy it dont buy it etc :lol:

I'll have to wait to buy one second hand if any of you fine people want to release funds for the most expensive time of the year :lol: I might be able to help

You had your chance to negotiate a price with Mads on Sun; but you squandered it, choosing instead to concentrate on leaving burnt coffee and sugar on the stove :rolleyes::lol:

Archived