Magpul emags

Swamp Donkey

Anybody know of anywhere to get any magpul emags in 5.56 ? And cost ?

Hi,

The Magpul distributor for Europe is now in Germany. Neil at Suffolk Rifle used to import from the US but Magpul stopped supplying him. Prices from Germany are now considerably higher. No easy solution at present, the emags are ITAR regulated so anyone importing them will have to jump through hoops,

Alan

Your local Edgar Bros dealer will be able to get them. They are in the police and military catalogue. I can get p-mags so E-mags shouldn,t be a problem.

I have been supplying PMAG and EMAGs for ages quite happily via Edgars until i went to reorder recently and was told by them that they are now under ITAR. I have had problems with other Magpul products being on and off ITAR and it seems they cant make up their mind !!

As far as i,m aware Danno , they always have been ITAR regulated. However, as the importer and supplier to police and the military, Edgars can get them. I suspect it has far more to do with end user certification.

I,ve just ordered some 20 round p-mags from Brownells, as apparently the hi capacity ban was lifted some time ago.

I will let you know if they arrive with a shipment which left today.

Archived