Long range fall of shot veiwing via videocam

DaveT

http://www.target-sight.com/

Just seen an article on this on Accurate shooter daily bulletin.

In summary its a remote videocam showing shots on target back at the 1000 yard line via a wireless monitor... and all for $800 US.

Anything like this available in the UK?

Assuming the camera doesn't get shot up this would be fantastic in replacing the need for markers and /or Butts duty for the casual or lone shooter.

I have been using a similar system for a year here in the UK.

I am in the TV Production game, so I already had some of the kit.

It works well, I have not used it past 700ish yards but most 1.2 /2.4 Ghz stuff will transmit over 1500 yards line of site easy.

I put a system together for £600

I have been using a similar system for a year here in the UK.

I am in the TV Production game, so I already had some of the kit.

It works well, I have not used it past 700ish yards but most 1.2 /2.4 Ghz stuff will transmit over 1500 yards line of site easy.

I put a system together for £600

Sounds brill!!!

Any chance of sharing the 'recipe' of parts etc?

Dave

I recently bought a transmitter and receiver plus battery feeds from the US not the cheap ones and a 7inch monitor to hook up to a gopro camera but not had the chance to try it out yet.

Is it as simple as telling an electrical goods supplier what you want to do and ending up with a suitable kit of parts to assemble? (Probably not)

I would like to get something set up but have no idea about ordering compatible bits.

Dave

Is it as simple as telling an electrical goods supplier what you want to do and ending up with a suitable kit of parts to assemble? (Probably not)

I would like to get something set up but have no idea about ordering compatible bits.

Dave

Hi DaveT

i am away at the moment filming, but when I get back I will put a list together for you.

Mark

Dave

That's all we used in surveillance but we also had a recording device...and better cameras.

Sorry if hijacking but wanted to ask a similar question , I picked up a camera some time ago with the intention of doing this. It's controllable from the pc and viewed from there , just need the means to get the image sent over a thousand yards and will be functional ( I think ;-/ ) could you suggest what might be suitable and able to be battery ( solar ? ) powered , thanx Ian

Hi DaveT

i am away at the moment filming, but when I get back I will put a list together for you.

Mark

You are a Gentleman Sir!

Archived