600yd F class shoot at Diggle this Saturday

dorg

Anyone going, I think I am in the area this weekend, what do I need to do to shoot and who do I need to speak to please. ,

Anyone going, I think I am in the area this weekend, what do I need to do to shoot and who do I need to speak to please. ,

DORG- get yourself along there will be a few of the lads off here going-me- garys -vince-GUNNERY.as stuart said get there for 10.00 with a whole £1 :) at least 22 rounds of ammo if your ok with a 600yd zero you will get 2 sighters if not dont worry ,you will be allowed to get on with a few extras[but dont tell anyone]its a good relaxed shoot with a bit of banter.there are a few old timers that we have to help along ;) you will enjoy it.if your going give a shout up and i will introduce myself.

DORG- get yourself along there will be a few of the lads off here going-me- garys -vince-GUNNERY.as stuart said get there for 10.00 with a whole £1 :) at least 22 rounds of ammo if your ok with a 600yd zero you will get 2 sighters if not dont worry ,you will be allowed to get on with a few extras[but dont tell anyone]its a good relaxed shoot with a bit of banter.there are a few old timers that we have to help along ;) you will enjoy it.if your going give a shout up and i will introduce myself.

Sounds like a plan. I have to say having only been to Diggle once, I found it a very relaxed place and really enjoyed my visit. I would love to try out some of the other types of shoots and having family just up the road would not be hard to do.By the way thanks for the replies.

There might be a visitors fee, ask Vince or Stuart, they will know

I would expect that, by the way many thanks for the article in targetshooter you did us proud.

I would expect that, by the way many thanks for the article in targetshooter you did us proud.

Dorg,

Glad you were happy with Hatzi's write-up.

There is a visitor fee of £15.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Vince

gary its not nice keep calling Gary,s a old timer

Archived