ATI Strikeforce folding stocks for Ruger 10/22

If you fancy pimping your 10/22 then take a look at these ATI stocks. They feature 6 position collapsible and folding stock,adjustable cheek piece,5 picatinny rails for bipod,foregrip and lights etc etc.They also come with a drop tube to allow use of open sights.We have them in Desert Tan or Black.

532259_420320131354275_334761481_n.jpg

436-3320-thickbox.jpg

436-3315-thickbox.jpg

For more info take a look here

http://www.tacfiresystems.co.uk/store/rifle-accessories/ruger-1022-accessories/ati-strikeforce-ruger-1022-stock-with-scorpion-recoil-system/

£139.00

Dan,

Could you clarify something for me, on your site it states "The Ruger® 10/22® Strikeforce Stock will not accommodate rifles equipped with bull barrels." presumabably this means the .920" barrels?

Any plans for a future stock for the .920" barrels?

Dan,

Could you clarify something for me, on your site it states "The Ruger® 10/22® Strikeforce Stock will not accommodate rifles equipped with bull barrels." presumabably this means the .920" barrels?

Any plans for a future stock for the .920" barrels?

Steve , there are no plans as far as i am aware to bring out a stock for the larger diameter barrels.These are purely for the standard only.There isnt enough room in the stock to allow modification either.

More importantly, what is the folded length of the gun when equipped with a standard length barrel ?

The overall folded length with a standard barrel is 680mm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived