Rifle basix trigger

Hi guys I have a rifle basix trigger for my weatherby vanguard. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows how to adjust them. What screw adjusts what I've looked on Internet but no luck.

Thanks

Andy

Leave it well alone. If you alter it you invalidate the warranty, and from huge experience of these triggers, if you reduce their pull weight , they slam fire.

If you require a lighter pull, i usually recommend people to go to the next pull weight down in the range.

I'v got one offset! Have the same problem it to light you can adjust them but I reccomend you take it to a smith! You have to compromise if you want toincrease the pull you have to put up with horrible drag on them! But like dave says they can be terrible for slam fire if your not careful! Take it to a gunsmith!

Hi guys I have a rifle basix trigger for my weatherby vanguard. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows how to adjust them. What screw adjusts what I've looked on Internet but no luck.

Thanks

Andy

hi andy, give clay mitchell a shout at rifle basixs, he should be able to sort you out

Clay@RifleBasix.com

(704)499-3087

cheers jock

I had the extended varmint version on my previous 6br and although it did creep you new exactly when it was going to pull and I couldn't,t fault it. Still getting used to my Jewell but before the offers come flooding in I am prepared to persevere. :D

ATB

Neil

Archived