"One rabbit to many!!!"

foxing2night

Hi gents,

We have had a few outings over christmas!!!

And a few problems aswell???

09-12-07_2006.jpg

Just went that little bit to far for the last rabbit???, And boy did we go down!!!,

Had to phone a friend"" So to speak, To come out with his John deer And pull us out??

It was bitterly cold and he was still Happy to help??.,After he had stopped Grinning like a cheshire cat??

P.s. we did get the rabbit and it was a good 80yard shot with my 22 rimmy

This next photo is of one of the bigest foxes this year??? We recon that it was over 20lbs

20-12-07_2059.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo!!!

160yrds off my mates shoulder, Not to shabby hey!!!

This is one of those nights when every thing just goes right????

This big bugger came out to have a go at the dog?? ( I think He was on drugs :rolleyes: )

I put a fired 12 bore cartridge by him so you all could see how big this bugger was ;)

02-12-07_1134.jpg

Shot on the run with my 22 browning buckmark!!!!

Thats All from me!!!!

Off to the cinama tonight?? JUST HOPE THAT THERE IS SOME SHOOTING IN THE FILM :blink::lol:

looks like your having a good time over the holidays, that is a bugger of a rat bigger than my best. Got stuck a few times myself this winter, I am becoming known for trying to drive over or through anything and it usually ends up with me up to my arse in crap, I got stuck real bad away in the mountains this year in the van and had to take the shelfs apart in the back and put them under the wheels to get me out :blink: everytime someone looks in the back of the van they ask why there are tyre marks across my shelves :rolleyes:

Look like you fun there Darrel!!! :rolleyes::blink:

I think quite a few of us has been there and done that! - getting stuck!!!!

All the best......................

RAY............................... ;):lol:

My best stuck whilst lamping was a discovery on a good :rolleyes: grass field. I was awre of the corner being boggy but misjudged it on sidelights in the dark.... oh no I think weve sunk... your kidding.....err nope.

Me and my buddy gets out, now earlier when we were stalking he fell in an enormous vehicle track puddle up to his waist I didn't laugh honest :blink::lol: , so he was already on his second clothes.

No winches, ropes or bugger all except one of those folding army spades. Best get digging. Wife and young un in back thought it was great.

yer right, Wife revs the arse out of it, young saying do it again mam, and us 2 pushing the front end to reverse out whilst getting blasted off the front wheels ;)

01.30 eventually gets it out after a 2 hour dig, wheres all the ferreters when you need them?

Says to my mate were/your not getting in the car like that. We jumps in the boot and off we go. Back at campsite I walked straight into the shower fully clothed, to say we were plastered is an understatement.

We were up for the week, mate says I better go easy with a few family days out whilst I sort my kit out, what a wuss, puts mine back on next morning and a couple of hours stalking soon had it dry. :o

Love that story Eldon!!!!! ;):(

Good to hear you had a good day Darrel............. :lol: :lol:

All the best...........................

RAY....................................... ;):lol:

Archived