RL15 for 6mmBR

dully1963

Hi

Anybody got any load info on RL15 in 6mm BR I've just picked up a tub to try, I shoot 105 Amax and 87 Vmax out of an RPA Interceptor with a 26" PacNor barrel

Any help gratefully received

best regards

dully1963 :D

Hi

thanks for taking the time to reply but I already have a good varget load but quick load seems to surgest i'll get more ft/ps and lower pressures so i was hope sombody would have some near enough loads that would save a bit time and powder but once again thanks for taking the time to reply

regards

dully1963

:D

30 grains will be about max with the 105's but please start 10% lower and work up, each barrel is different.

Varget is the go to powder for the 6BR and 105 bullets.

There's plenty of info here http://www.accurateshooter.com/cartridge-guides/6mmbr/ but again work up to the given load.

Hi

thanks for taking the time to reply but I already have a good varget load but quick load seems to surgest i'll get more ft/ps and lower pressures so i was hope sombody would have some near enough loads that would save a bit time and powder but once again thanks for taking the time to reply

regards

dully1963

:D

I found it to be very dirty, with no significant increase in performance or group size, saying that I don't shoot the 105's, 90g Noslers are the heaviest that I use.

Kind regards

Neil

Archived