Shield Summer Challenge

4Islander

Shield Shooting Center are having the PSG event of the summer, the match will be "Round 4" in the four4islands shotgun series championship for 2012

Call or email Steve at Shield to book your place.

All safe shooters welcome.......

ShieldPoster4jpeg.jpg

Anyone not familiar with the 4Islands guys needs to get themselves along to a comp. No hassle, no stupid rules, just good safe fun.

They are doing their level best to rid the UK of over zealous, officious people, who are spoiling practical shotgun for the masses.

A great bunch of people who work tirelessly for PSG, and deserve our support. :):)

PS, Neil, i havent had chance to ring you back, re the matter we are discussing, but rest assured, i,m making inroads. ;)

No Mark , you dont. You dont need the basic safety course, nor the competition license that other organisations insist on either.

Cool sounds really good. I'm guessing practical shotgun is very similar.

Anyone not familiar with the 4Islands guys needs to get themselves along to a comp. No hassle, no stupid rules, just good safe fun.

They are doing their level best to rid the UK of over zealous, officious people, who are spoiling practical shotgun for the masses.

A great bunch of people who work tirelessly for PSG, and deserve our support. :):)

Dave, that sounds excellent; I've got it in my mind to give this a go - but am I right in thinking that I can't even borrow a PSG at a comp to use at the comp unless I have one on my FAC? (and I haven't!)

Baldie (Dave)

Thanks for the words of support mate, the guys at four4islands are very pleased by the amount of support we are getting from the various clubs, & we are always looking to expand into new ones, our series this year has doubled compared to last year, which means we must be doing something right :)

You have my number, give me a call anytime mate.

Spud.

There are currently 9 practical shotgun matches which make up our main match series.

We also have a couple of 2gun or multi gun matches in 2012 one is a charity match in aid of Help 4 Heroes again at Shield in early July.

The other is a 2gun event with a movie theme to it, this is a fun shoot in late September

There are also plans for a .22 mini rifle/LBP series in future.

We also organise shooting trips too Kentucky in the USA where we have a number of guns in storage at a club who supports our efforts, there are currently two trips a year, & as well as machine-gun fun we get to shoot in some 3gun competitons, check out our website & forum board for more details.

Brown dog.

You cannot borrow a section 1 shotgun, but you can borrow & use a Section 2 shotgun in any of our events, you will of course need to reload a lot more & your unlikely to score very highly but I guarantee you will have a great time, & if you decide its something you want to take up then you can invest in a S1 gun.

If any of you use Facebook then you can follow our series by clicking the link in my signature line, please click "like" once you get there & you will then get all the latest news as we put it out.

Hope to see some of you on the range

4I

Archived