acurracy international 243 cal

onehole

Too late , already done mate, not falling out but I know he would not want his name published.

End of.

No need to shout matey...

Well, I was just happy someone a few people here knew got the rifles.

I was more thinking about how nice the rifles would be as say a 6.5x47 or 6x47 and 20" barreled 308 with something like a stealth mod on.

Anywho.....Merry Christmas.

Guest northernchris

I was just happy to try and help someone out :lol:

Didnt think it would start a kick off with the forum sheriff.

Never mind Father Christmas is coming soon :lol:

Chris

is hasnt started a kick off, I respect your views and opinion, however, when I last spoke face to face with the gent concerned, I promised him that any site / post etc that I had any dealings with would not have his name on or in - I left it out of the CZ comp post because of that and as I had (have) given him my word that names would be not used - I feel that this promise should continue here in this case.

Sorry mate, thats the backround and my reasoning for doing what I have, I hope you understand.

Now have a great Christmas and New Year.

DS1 - yup, it would be nice to see either with a 6.5x47, 260 or something "different" barrel.

I know someone else was going to have a punt for them here, they will be disapointed that these have gone so quick.

Helstons do have a Challenger Tank for sale if anyones interested - £12k :lol::lol::lol:

Guest varmartin

I wouldn`t touch that tank with a barge pole mate....

some doozy has been scrubbing the bore with a brillo pad and KG12,

Besides the crown was biffed when it went through that wall down the W.I.... :lol:

Martin

Over here its standard pratice to keep it quiet if you are serving, as you leave the barricks were I use the ranges there is a sign which reads "loose talk costs lives" I have a mate who still checks under his car every morning with a mirror on the end of a rod and you would never dare mention that he serves in public, big no no. I think the situation over here is slightly different though due to the troubles etc.

Archived