Schmidt and Bender

Zig

Also makes you wonder what happens to their 30 year warranty.... no time any more?

I have a number of Schmidts....hope they never develop a fault!

From memory....I think the 30 year warranty is a myth; I think it's actually a 2 year warranty and guaranteed 30 year's product support (ie ability to service and repair)

From memory....I think the 30 year warranty is a myth; I think it's actually a 2 year warranty and guaranteed 30 year's product support (ie ability to service and repair)

If it sounds too good to be true.....it probably is eh????

Hi all the S&B warranty is for five years for labour and parts, then for twenty five they guarantee to have parts available.

ATB Bob

Hi all the S&B warranty is for five years for labour and parts, then for twenty five they guarantee to have parts available.

ATB Bob

Anybody every had one go wrong past the warranty and if so did they have any problems? Many top end firms go above and beyond the warranty if they are at fault.

Archived