fox calls

gunnery

anyone out there tried the wam fox call or the u-call whats yout thoughts on both these calls are they any good.

Hi there mate about 6 weeks ago i recieved my wam fox caller ive been out with it 3 times and i have shot

14 foxes with it,its like the pyd piper get one brought you will not regrett it . ATB LEE

anyone out there tried the wam fox call or the u-call whats yout thoughts on both these calls are they any good.

I've got a couple of wam's and they are really good as a coaxer to get charlie in those last few yards, the problem with the wam is if you dint it the pitch changes, one of mine has a big dint in it, sounds nothing like a rabbit now but more like a rodent squeal still works at times.

Andy

same as andy,

on my second wam call after denting first (pity they dont supply them in a plastic case) and yes they do work,

however if you have called charlie in then miss, sure as eggs is eggs, he wont come a second time

we have tried all sorts over the years, from electric calls to polystyrene on the windscreen, sometimes they work, sometimes they dont, but we seem to have the most consistant results using the wam call

cheers jock

good to hear thanks all for your responce looks as though you are all in favour of the wam thanks for that one on order i would still like to know about the electronic u-caller if anyone uses one thanks.

good to hear thanks all for your responce looks as though you are all in favour of the wam thanks for that one on order i would still like to know about the electronic u-caller if anyone uses one thanks.

Not got a u-caller but do have a fox pro with remote, as with all electronic calls it has it's down side, getting wet, flat batteries, etc but I do find it very useful if you want to try lure a fox into a certain position or it's good for day time calling where you can position the call away from you so your position isn't given away when it comes in.

Andy

Not got a u-caller but do have a fox pro with remote, as with all electronic calls it has it's down side, getting wet, flat batteries, etc but I do find it very useful if you want to try lure a fox into a certain position or it's good for day time calling where you can position the call away from you so your position isn't given away when it comes in.

Andy

Andy

thanks for that it might be worth trying keep us informed as to how you get on with it

This what the WAM Caller sounds like

WAM Caller

This is what the Foxcallerpro sounds like

Foxcallerpro

They are both great calls the more you have the better, the foxcaller pro I use to call in foxs from long distance and the WAM for squeaking them in closer.

Archived