F T/R SCOPE

palo

I would like to try F T/R shooting with my 308.

I have a zeiss 6x24x56 scope with the 43 mildot reticle and was wondering is this scope good enough to compete with ?

I have a 25moa rail fitted so I know I should have enough elevation adjustment but I was just wondering if 24 mag was good enough

I have a zeiss 6x24x56 scope with the 43 mildot reticle and was wondering is this scope good enough to compete with ?

I have a 25moa rail fitted so I know I should have enough elevation adjustment but I was just wondering if 24 mag was good enough

Palo,

It's plenty good enough though most would chose something with a bit more magnification. Try it - see if you enjoy shooting F Class becfore attempting to upgrade.

Vince

Guest richness

I'm not an FTR shooter but i do find with good resolution you can get away with/are more inclined toward lower mag.

With the superlative resolution of that scope, you will stand the best chance of 24x being enough for you

Good luck :)

Archived