Whats it worth ?

Tubs

I have a schmidt + bender 2.5-10x56 klassic german scope, ive been thinking of selling ive had it about 18 months and it was on my gun for about 1 month but i took it off as i could not get on with it as i was use to 2nd focal plane and its not much good for me when varminting its in mint condition apart from 2 tiny dots of silver on the tube from when i caught it when removing the rings, its got the A7 reticle my friend made me a offer of £500 but im not sure what its worth can anyone give me a guide price please thanks.

I have a schmidt + bender 2.5-10x56 klassic german scope, ive been thinking of selling ive had it about 18 months and it was on my gun for about 1 month but i took it off as i could not get on with it as i was use to 2nd focal plane and its not much good for me when varminting its in mint condition apart from 2 tiny dots of silver on the tube from when i caught it when removing the rings, its got the A7 reticle my friend made me a offer of £500 but im not sure what its worth can anyone give me a guide price please thanks.

Hi,

This type of scope often comes up on German forums and sites for the equivaalent of about £500-£600,

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

SB251056A7C 2.5-10 x 56 30mm A7 £1,184.63 ............from york guns website unless its the hungarian one then its a tad low the offered price

There are no Hungarian variables, all the variables are German made.

It is worth around £650.

Archived