I hate the internet

As a result of playing on the internet in my lunchtime i am the best part of £900 out of pocket. As some of you may know i have been let down on a stock for my RG 220 swift.So i thought i would have a little looky on the net for replacements.All was going well until i came across Gary canes website for his custom laminate stocks.Shite i'm a sucker for pretty shiney things.Any way after 10min telephone conversation i ordered one of his T/hole tactical stocks that he has featured on this site fitted to a nesika action.I have to say they are a thing of beauty.Gary seems a top guy and attention to detail seems to be very important to him.I wish there was a cure for shineytoyseritous.

ATB SEAN

Gary has been making those beautiful stocks for many years. We used to lust after them back in the Field Target days. My mate dropped on a s/h one, and was the envy of all of us. One day i,m gonna try one.

The guy is a master.

i need profesional help i am a gun pervert i look when no one is looking and spend hours on the net perving i joined this forum yesterday and a variation is imenent.the problem is my job is so physicly demanding that i am cripling my self to pay for it.and the worst i have no intension of stoping.i have a stash of magazines under my bed full of guns.should i get help or is this normal :wacko:

As a result of playing on the internet in my lunchtime i am the best part of £900 out of pocket. As some of you may know i have been let down on a stock for my RG 220 swift.So i thought i would have a little looky on the net for replacements.All was going well until i came across Gary canes website for his custom laminate stocks.Shite i'm a sucker for pretty shiney things.Any way after 10min telephone conversation i ordered one of his T/hole tactical stocks that he has featured on this site fitted to a nesika action.I have to say they are a thing of beauty.Gary seems a top guy and attention to detail seems to be very important to him.I wish there was a cure for shineytoyseritous.

ATB SEAN

Gary cane lives a couple of miles away from me , Ive been in his work shop a few times . I can say with out any doubt he is the best stock maker in the uk and would be with the very best in the guntrade world wide .

i bet you will look at it for years and enjoy it .

you might have a bit of a wait though

Sean, sounds like you have a fantastic stock coming for a fantastic calibre rifle :lol:

I only had a quick look and found loads of info on Gary Cane, but no website, could you possibly post a link please.

Looking forward to seeing the finished rifle.

Steve

i need profesional help i am a gun pervert i look when no one is looking and spend hours on the net perving i joined this forum yesterday and a variation is imenent.the problem is my job is so physicly demanding that i am cripling my self to pay for it.and the worst i have no intension of stoping.i have a stash of magazines under my bed full of guns.should i get help or is this normal :wacko:

Yes i think this o.k.You know when you need help when you start giving the guns in the mags names.that which promotes growth and vigour theres a nice 7mm in varmint hunter mag called Suzie :lol:

Gary has given me a delivery date of march.I can't wait,I have had some nice guns built like my 300wsm neil mckilop built which is a real nice hunting rifle.But never had shiney pretty one.

ATB SEAN

Sean, sounds like you have a fantastic stock coming for a fantastic calibre rifle :lol:

I only had a quick look and found loads of info on Gary Cane, but no website, could you possibly post a link please.

Looking forward to seeing the finished rifle.

Steve

Yes the old swift is a gentlemans calibre ;) Sorry i don't know how to add links.I just put gary cane stocks into google and a airgun website came up with a link to it.I think his web site is Garycanestocks.co.uk or .com

Cheers sean

Hi Gary Cane certainly builds some excellent stocks, I had one built by him some years ago, but beware they are so beautiful that I ended up not wanting to risk getting it scratched! So it stayed most of the time in the cabinet!!

ATB Bob

Archived