Girls can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had yet another visit to Cornwall to go stalking with the number one stalker of the South West, Mr Keith Cann, known in the South East as CORNEISH - the rolls royce of stalkers!!! Having looked for a Red for some time, it was my ambition to get my stag. Well this visit was the visit to remember, went out on 25th October, stalked to a field, where a hind and calf were already out, within seconds the stag was out, the adrenaline kicked in, the stag went back into the woods, but seconds later he reappeared, stopped to sniff!!! and he got it. 3 weeks later I still can't stop grinning. What a result, 186lb dressed out. I will be back and soon, thanks again Keith, couldn't have done it without you. Look at my beast!............red1.jpg

Thanks for reading............

Rays little sniper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest 308Panther

Welcome...

I spose since nobody else asked I will...

What yardage,Caliber,Rifle ???

Or is this one of them things men aint sposed to ask a women?

You know...like her age and weight?? :lol:

Congrats on your Red.

308Panther

Nice going,what a superb beast, your right Keith is a star. I enjoyed my stalking with him and managed a roe doe.

Hopefully I may get a red on my next trip.

Hopre your getting on ok with the lads down on the fallow.

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

Wow, how wonderful you guys are -

Used Deer Stalkers 6.5x55 sauer 202, 140grain partition bullet, 150m shot.

Was having problems with my 6.5x55 sauer with the scope mounts, but Varminter & Deer Stalker sorted it for me!!

Still can't stop smiling............going back in 10 days to have another go!!!!!!!

Thanks

Linda

Nice one Linda , a very nice beast indeed !!!!! ;) ;)

Lovely to see a lady hunting " RESPECT " to you my dear!!!!!!!

As for mounts , well these things happen - just glad we got it sorted!!!!

A very big thankyou to you and Dave for the last 5 days , cannot thank you enough!!!!! :D :D :D

Hope to see you both soon....................

All the best...................

RAY....................... :D;)

Hi PaulB

Bitten by the bug - more like savaged!!!!!! Every excuse to go stalking and I am there.

Been lucky I guess, done loads of stalking with Deer Stalker over the last 2 1/2 years, shot my first Roe Buck, Chinese and Red Stag with him - He is the business, just waiting to shoot my first munty and sika However just discovered I have some munty on one of my pieces of land, so I may get to do this one all on my own!!!!! Working on a bit where there is sika too!

Great to receive all your comments.

Take Care everyone - until the next time.

Linda

Archived