pointing and trimming bergers

dannyt

Question here after the great equipmet list for the euro comp. Lots of top shooter still shooting the yellow stuff.

Is it realy worth pointing 180 grain VLD BERGERS and trimming them or do you just pick em out of the box and shoot?

Danny,

A good friend of mine who's a serious F-Class shooter definitly points his Berger Hybrids and seems to be getting good results.

If going this route then the Whidden's OK but this one I've found better: http://www.bullettipping.com/ Used in a Lee hand press you can feel the die working plus you can sit in front of the TV etc. and churn thru' the bullets in comfort.

Slippery slope though, you'll be weighing bullets, measuring bearing length and trying to find a 'Junke' machine next :lol:

Brgds Terry

Danny,

A good friend of mine who's a serious F-Class shooter definitly points his Berger Hybrids and seems to be getting good results.

If going this route then the Whidden's OK but this one I've found better: http://www.bullettipping.com/ Used in a Lee hand press you can feel the die working plus you can sit in front of the TV etc. and churn thru' the bullets in comfort.

Slippery slope though, you'll be weighing bullets, measuring bearing length and trying to find a 'Junke' machine next :lol:

Brgds Terry

hes being trained in the black art already

Thanks for the Link Terry looks like very nice stuff. A am afraid we are in the era of annal reloading now just to keep up with the rest of the fellas,

Oh they say NO mate i dont bother that much just load her up and give the trigger a tug .

Results seem to say very different to that.

Its more like Formula 1 than banger raceing on the fireing point .

OH well at least it will keep me out of her indoors way.

Danny

Thanks for the Link Terry looks like very nice stuff. A am afraid we are in the era of annal reloading now just to keep up with the rest of the fellas,

Oh they say NO mate i dont bother that much just load her up and give the trigger a tug .

Results seem to say very different to that.

Its more like Formula 1 than banger raceing on the fireing point .

OH well at least it will keep me out of her indoors way.

Danny

get on with it Danny ffs

Archived