New to the Forum

flyingfisherman

Hi Guys,

Ive been reading some of the threads on this site for a while now and it certainly looks like theres some great info and good characters on here. Ive been held up a little in joining due to the selective email address bit in the registration!

Anyways, im sure a few of you either know me or have seen me lurking on other forums.

I shoot both rifle and shotgun and have done for the last 20 years although i cant say i seriously got into rifles until about 4 years ago. I now find myself getting deeper and deeper into reloading and long range accuracy! I love it!

Anyways, i use my guns for game shooting, deer stalking, vermin control and long range plinking. I run a small 600 acre pheasant shoot which keeps me on my toes and stalk mainly roe in North Yorkshire and Dumfries & Galloway.

My current 'go-for' gun is my predator 7mm-08 with LW 1:10 S/S barrel, in a McSwirly stock with a Jet-Z and PMII (2) 5-25x56.

Hello to all and happy shooting!

FFM

Welcome another Yorkshireman.

I used to shoot Bunnies with the Rimfire on a small Farm that ran alongside the Army Camp at Ripon. Good times.

Nick.

Ive just walked the dog up the side of the army camp now.. plenty of rabbits still around!

Archived