Rem700 bolt handle & bolt fluting

Hi does anyone know who could replace my rem700 bolt handle with a badger 1 and also who could flute the bolt body too???

Cheers

Daz

Thanks for the info guys.

Does he ever come on here??

Cheers

Daz

he lurks now and again your best to ring him

Sent the bolt to baldie (dave) on here and it arrived at his workshop today and the bolt handle has been done already!!

The fluting will take a bit longer to do, but i will post some pics when i get it back!

ATB

Daz

Sent the bolt to baldie (dave) on here and it arrived at his workshop today and the bolt handle has been done already!!

The fluting will take a bit longer to do, but i will post some pics when i get it back!

ATB

Daz

Please do Daz. My Rem 700 bolt is off to Baldie for a new knob as soon as I finish off two other projects and I didn't know fluting could be done aftermarket so I might consider that too!

ATB

Daz

Please do Daz. My Rem 700 bolt is off to Baldie for a new knob as soon as I finish off two other projects and I didn't know fluting could be done aftermarket so I might consider that too!

Indeed, Fluting can be done on any remmy bolt. The chap who makes my actions does it. Its the same, candy twist, chisel ended type milled cut as on my action.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do the same fluting to a Tikka T3 Bolt or the jewelling effect maybe ???

I second that. can it be done Dave

ATB Simon

ok that sounds good!!!

anybody got any good photos of jewelling on a bolt????

i think im understanding whats meant...if im right then ive seen it only once before....

ok ....think that could be one of the first things done to the sako m591 bolt then :-)

sauer/ paul

Archived