Boyds CZ stocks

Mine arrived today after a £24.85 customs charge :rolleyes:, Beware if you have the CZ with the block on the underside of the rear tang you will have to drill a 15mm hole for it to drop into :D, once fitted it looks really nice :).

CZ015.jpg

ATB Nick.

Mine arrived today after a £24.85 customs charge :rolleyes:, Beware if you have the CZ with the block on the underside of the rear tang you will have to drill a 15mm hole for it to drop into :D, once fitted it looks really nice :).

CZ015.jpg

ATB Nick.

What model have you fitted it to, i have a American i might buy one for. Is there 3 screw holes or 2 on the stock?

cheers

What model have you fitted it to, i have a American i might buy one for. Is there 3 screw holes or 2 on the stock?

cheers

Hi,

The Boyds stock for the CZ is adaptable for both the American and European models with minimum work, considering the price they are excellent quality and are usually a very good fit,

Alan

Was the customs charge the only additional amount you had to pay after ordering on the Boyd's web site? I'm thinking about one for my 10/22.

Do you know how much you saved ordering it direct rather than from the UK?

Was the customs charge the only additional amount you had to pay after ordering on the Boyd's web site? I'm thinking about one for my 10/22.

Do you know how much you saved ordering it direct rather than from the UK?

Customs charge is made up of duty and cost of carriage from the port of arrival to you.

A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Do they do em for Anchutz ? If i had a cz 90 quid is amazing . ATB-Tim

Archived