Gen3 looking for add-on

camo304

clive ward does one ,its about 2 grand,he let me try it on my 8x56 s and b with supergen tube it worked very well,his new xg tubes are 70 line pairs

but he does gen 3 as well ,incidently i bought a sm32 nv scope off him in hypergen format 3 years ago ,63 line pairs,and its still going strong ,i drove up to ashford in kent to see him for a demo its the only way try before you buy.give him a go nvscopes.com

jason

I am now going to upset people. Having seen alot of various nightvision ,the only people buying longbows or archers have not seen a D760 OR A D480 or an Envis or a PVS14. Otherwise they wont not have bought it.

I am now going to upset people. Having seen alot of various nightvision ,the only people buying longbows or archers have not seen a D760 OR A D480 or an Envis or a PVS14. Otherwise they wont not have bought it.

Why would that be Dorg?

Why would that be Dorg?

Andy if you can wait till august mate i have a supposedly gen 3 grade D archer..plus i have x2 760s and x2 740s in US gen 3..plus other NV scopes/monoculars..so if you want see before deciding im sure the money for a archer id save and buy something better for a bit more price..i personnally do not rate the archers that well.

Mick

Hi Camo,

I'm considering buying an Archer add on and just wondering why you would prefer something else other than an Archer?

Cheers

Andy

Simple if you looked thru a Envis or 14 you won't buy an archer, having owned a envis and looked thru many 14's it's the only way to go when looking for a add-on or the dedal ones

Andy if you can wait till august mate i have a supposedly gen 3 grade D archer..plus i have x2 760s and x2 740s in US gen 3..plus other NV scopes/monoculars..so if you want see before deciding im sure the money for a archer id save and buy something better for a bit more price..i personnally do not rate the archers that well.

Mick

Cheers for the offer micky you still out there paul was telling me you went back on the 24th so do you like your new 760 then :D

Mick

Thanks Mick,

Yes, I certainly would like to have a gander at the various types you have as there has certainly been enough negativity for the Archers, and it will give me a bit more time to save :D

Andy

Cheers for the offer micky you still out there paul was telling me you went back on the 24th so do you like your new 760 then :D

Yes im happy with the new 760 mate..exp but cheap and better than whats avail in uk...and yeh now back at work till august..my mess was to other andy didnt realise you was also andy.. :) sure you will be happy with what you buy.ive had a 760 for past 5 yrs and the smaller ones 740 which are same but x4 lens..and they out perform any NV scope ive used in past.

Mick

Thanks Mick,

Yes, I certainly would like to have a gander at the various types you have as there has certainly been enough negativity for the Archers, and it will give me a bit more time to save :D

Andy

Im due back in UK around 26th july so will contact you andy and pop down show you or you can come out one night to my places in wales for a nights shoot.

Mick

Im due back in UK around 26th july so will contact you andy and pop down show you or you can come out one night to my places in wales for a nights shoot.

Mick

Thanks Mick I'll look forward to that :)

Hi everybody,

I've been reading with interest all the comments of the last few days, and am surprised to find there are alternatives to the archer and maxi kite we read about in rifle sports.

I've faffed about for long enough, now is the time to seriously look at getting sorted for next season. My problem is I've never looked thru a NV and would not know a good un from a bad un. I do know i've got some shy foxes which might benifit from a new approach.

So basicly I'm looking for a knowledgeable foxer to educate me -your place or mine, put me right on a decent set up and make my mind up! any takers?

my area is North Shropshire, I'm willing to travel if need be.

Present set up is a Sako 75 in 223, Euro diamond scope, Clulite cb2 lamp with amber filter. I'm generally good to 200 yards-maybee 230 on stubble.

ps-whats a laser light, does it emit visible light or what?

all the best Smiler

bit far away or me and my mate would take you out we are based in somerset and can show you dedicated and front and rear addons but you are going about it the right way you need to do your reseach and look through as much and poss and also blow the budget you do get what you pay for lol they are talking about an ir (infra red) laser not visiable to the eye but glows red at source and up the range on all nv as it picks it up

I'm sure someone closer to you will show you the ropes

Dave

Hi everybody,

I've been reading with interest all the comments of the last few days, and am surprised to find there are alternatives to the archer and maxi kite we read about in rifle sports.

I've faffed about for long enough, now is the time to seriously look at getting sorted for next season. My problem is I've never looked thru a NV and would not know a good un from a bad un. I do know i've got some shy foxes which might benifit from a new approach.

So basicly I'm looking for a knowledgeable foxer to educate me -your place or mine, put me right on a decent set up and make my mind up! any takers?

my area is North Shropshire, I'm willing to travel if need be.

Present set up is a Sako 75 in 223, Euro diamond scope, Clulite cb2 lamp with amber filter. I'm generally good to 200 yards-maybee 230 on stubble.

ps-whats a laser light, does it emit visible light or what?

all the best Smiler

SMILER-GOOGLE is your friend-and looking with the mk1 eyeball you will soon see the good-bad and the ugly you get what you pay for with nv save up and then save again!

Archived