AICS

Chaps,

Can a Accuracy International Chassis System be made to fit any action / trigger / barrel combination? I've got a 6mm ppc Stolle Kodiac action single shot, Krigeoff barrel and Jewel trigger. At the moment it's sat in a standard Mcmillan hunter stock and I fancy somethig different.

Andy

I am not sure it th e kodiak will fit. The AICS is designed for a remmy 700 footprint and from the specs on kelblys website it doesn't look like it will.

But most importantly have you ever used an AICS? I have one and find it a great off the shelf stock that required no bedding and provided me with a removable magazine system at a great price. I am however looking at replacing it in the future with a manners T5a.

I am not sure it th e kodiak will fit. The AICS is designed for a remmy 700 footprint and from the specs on kelblys website it doesn't look like it will.

But most importantly have you ever used an AICS? I have one and find it a great off the shelf stock that required no bedding and provided me with a removable magazine system at a great price. I am however looking at replacing it in the future with a manners T5a.

No I've never used one but everybody seems to rave about them and I like the "chunky" apperance. Just had a quick look at your manners T5a which looks similar style, would that fit a Kodiak? I would need right hand bolt, lefthand thumbhole and left hand cheek piece......don't want much really :rolleyes:

The manners would be your best bet as it can built up around the tang area and bedded to suit pretty much any action. They are pretty ambi when it comes to shooting from weak shoulder so you wont have a problem in that area either.

The manners would be your best bet as it can built up around the tang area and bedded to suit pretty much any action. They are pretty ambi when it comes to shooting from weak shoulder so you wont have a problem in that area either.

Thanks for that, is there anyone over here that keeps these in stock (no pun intended)

The UK importers for Manners stocks are SYSS.

I have a few rifles with MAnners stocks they are IMHO better than the equivalent Mcmillan and far superior to AICS....

Although ive never got on with AI stocks wither in AICS or their rifles.

The MAnners can be inlet to most action profiles.

Roger has had large stocks of manners for some time, at least 3 or 4 different models in black or olive. He also has the stocks with the new inbuilt chassis system/floorplate fitted, and also some left hand models.

There is also another large order on its way out now from Tom i believe.

Archived