Jet Z moderator

Question for the machinists amongst you. May seem a stupid question.

I have a Jet Z moderator with a m18x1 thread, would it be possible to re thread the moderator in m18x1.5.

Or is my wallet going to take a hammering for a new mod again?

Dan with the jet z mods you can send them back to Jackson and they will swap the thread out for about £25. I've got to get one of mine changed but just not got round to sending it off.

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get a jet z in .308 m14 please pm me thanks

Dan the simple answer is NO.

The thread would not be satisfactory if you tried to recut at the other pitch.

Thank you all,

Jackson rifle can replace the thread on the mod (cheers scotch egg), I'm surprised as the jet z looks like sealed unit. I know its possible with S5.

I can imagine it taking some force to remove it!

Dan.

Ive just had one done, two day turn around.

Excellent :)

Dan with the jet z mods you can send them back to Jackson and they will swap the thread out for about £25. I've got to get one of mine changed but just not got round to sending it off.

Absolutely, recently had one done and Jackson Rifles even returned it with owners literature.

Great CS

Steve

if you are near worcester swift precision can do it. Ive had a couple changed there, only takes 5 mins.

yes same here buddy, he ordered a m17x1 spigot thread for me from Jacksons. I popped over and he put it in the vice and got the wrench on it.

job done in 2 mins.

Archived