Chey Tac M200

Just watching on TV the Chey Tac M200 Intervention Sniper rifle. 3 round group, 9 inches, at 2530 yards punching through 1/2 inch steel plate

Another league altogether - www.cheytac.com

One for the birthday list. Do you reckon I could get it conditioned for vermin ???????

Just watching on TV the Chey Tac M200 Intervention Sniper rifle. 3 round group, 9 inches, at 2530 yards punching through 1/2 inch steel plate

Another league altogether - www.cheytac.com

One for the birthday list. Do you reckon I could get it conditioned for vermin ???????

Some of the Chey Tac boys come out to Montana to shoot uber-long range on a buddie's ranch. I talked to him two nights ago and he said they (Chey Tac) went out of business, changing his plans for a 408 (?) Cheytac to a 338 Lapua Remington. 2nd hand info but FYI.~Andrew

Yep, they went out of business, which is a shame as they built some great rifles and the .408 cartridge is in a league of its own. It has always been put down to bad management and for subcontracting pretty much everything instead of being more in control of the whole process.

Cheers,

George

Archived