SE fullbore clubs

Hi, I just joined and am looking for a fullbore target club in the SE. I am a open FAC holder and will shortly get a variation for 243. I would like to shoot out to 600yds. I reload and enjoy spending time with load developement. Ideally I would like to shoot every other weekend with my sporting rifle. Any help would be great.

Tony

Welcome on board. As spud said let us know where you are and I'm sure people will be able to help.

Cheers

Dave

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I live in Sidcup Kent. I have already contacted my local club which is Sidcup and district and spoken to Duncan who runs the rifle section but I am not sure if it is for me as they are more of a target rifle club. I dont mind travelling and am a keen clay shooter and am a qualified referee with the CPSA. I just fancy getting involved with a club shooting targets on an informal yet disciplined organised format. Dont get me wrong I would like to get to be good enough to join in competitions.

Thanks

Tony

How far are you from Bisley.

There are clubs there which would cater for your needs.

Contact or visit NRA web site.

There are also great clay pigeoon facilities there aswell.

Cheers

Dave

Try here:

http://www.shootforum.com/forum/sfmap.html

Also the NRA has a club finder service. Give them a call and they will provide a list of all the local clubs. They are supposed to be launching a website version but it has been "Coming this year" for about 3 years now.

Archived