Going stir crazy

Millwall Paul

Oh well, a belated happy new year to everyone. I'm house bound and will be for the next 3 - 4 weeks due to an emergency appendectomy just after Christmas that went a little bit wrong and got heavilly infected. Sat here enjoying the website and wishing the days would go a little quicker so that I can get out and complete my doe cull. Luckilly for me I have a couple of good friends that are going to help me out in completing my cull, as while in a few weeks I'll be able to shoot straight and get into one of my high seats I'll be unable to extract any downed beasts. Oh well back to day time TV and just a quick word of thanks for the great website thats keeping me sane and dreaming of my next outing.

Mmmmm..another Laparoscopic Appendectomy that didn't go to well...

I had mine out in September 2010....then as i was recovering I discovered that I could not do much with my right arm and suffered `Nerve Palsey` in my right shoulder..which started between C5-C7 in my neck area...

After months of Physio I am now back to work, but still have problems as not 100% yet....

Anyway..

Hope you recover well ;)

Mmmmm..another Laparoscopic Appendectomy that didn't go to well...

I had mine out in September 2010....then as i was recovering I discovered that I could not do much with my right arm and suffered `Nerve Palsy` in my right shoulder..which started between C5-C7 in my neck area...

After months of Physio I am now back to work, but still have problems as not 100% yet....

Anyway..

Hope you recover well ;)

Mine was the old fasioned apendectomy, they left it too long to do it laparoscopicly, they have given me a massive great big gash as it was gangrenous and issuing puss and crap. They think thats how it got infected. But it sounds like I got off easier than you Martin. I'm just bored stupid day dreaming of getting back out to chase the deer and vermin, and it's only been just under a fortnight. The doctor doesn't think I'll be able to return to work or do anything physical for at least another 4 - 6 weeks.

Hope your on the mend

I had a 6week spell before xmas with pneumonia and then over xmas it came back and was accompanied with a dose of swine flu, ah what joy lol.

never seen xmas or new years but on the mend now.

Its gonna be a long 4weeks mate but just enjoy the down time if you can and get plenty of rest.

Get well quick

ATB Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived