range finder

lee w 118

I am of no help what so ever here, however I support seperate range finder and bino's.

If you have range finding bino's and the electrics go you will be without bino's

If you have seperate's you can always use the range finder as a monocular of you drop the bino's.

I am also looking at a new range finder so await comments :D

Not what you asked but I would also consider or have a look at the Swaro Laser Guide 8x30, the 30mm objective helps with both Field of View, twilight performance, plus its a nice optic as far as monoculars go. The laser seems about as good as it gets for a commercial monocular. Ergonomics are good.

David.

Not what you asked but I would also consider or have a look at the Swaro Laser Guide 8x30, the 30mm objective helps with both Field of View, twilight performance, plus its a nice optic as far as monoculars go. The laser seems about as good as it gets for a commercial monocular. Ergonomics are good.

David.

cheers dave will have a gander at the swaro

I have a swaro RF, it's my first RF and wouldn't change it.

I use it for scanning like binos and the clarity are superb and as for the laser and range finding it's given me results everytime out as far as 1987 yds much further than speced

. I have used it at from dusk to Dawn and it's worked flawlessly

A lot of money compared to other makes but you buy cheap you pay twice

I have the Swaro RF too. I agree with the others opinions. Excellent bit of kit. I tried the leica 1200, very nice, but didn't like that the aiming mark for the laser disappears when you press the button to range something, as a result I didn't feel confident that the range obtained was of the thing I was aiming at.

Archived