SEEKINGS RINGS

londonhunter

Sorry buddy but you will struggle to get any in the UK, you will have to contact Glen Seekins direct.

OK

beggars cannot be fuzzy

What is the strongest and lowest and lightest rings that one can get in the UK ex stock

I have a 338 lapua hunting rifle and I am mounting a 42 mm scope onto piticanny rail

I have contacted 3rd ee tactical but their medium will mean I dont have a good cheek contact

I have QRW on order from opticswarehouse but I am worried they are not sturdy enough ...

Sportsman have offered superlight nightorce medium but they come up at around 0.85 inches +

OK

beggars cannot be fuzzy

What is the strongest and lowest and lightest rings that one can get in the UK ex stock

I have a 338 lapua hunting rifle and I am mounting a 42 mm scope onto piticanny rail

I have contacted 3rd ee tactical but their medium will mean I dont have a good cheek contact

I have QRW on order from opticswarehouse but I am worried they are not sturdy enough ...

Sportsman have offered superlight nightorce medium but they come up at around 0.85 inches +

Is the objective lens or the tube dia 42mm?

Dave

spot on it's a hunting trip

Likely no more than 05 - 06 shots in total I am only bringing 20 rounds

A friend literally just drove around with 02 sets of Signature zee rings in medium and high with shims

they are very light - feels like alloy ??

Will try them on later this coming week

TPS rings

order from Brownels an they will be here in 10 days.

They are available in differing heights, alloy and steel - alloy are very nice - its all I use on my own rifles (338 included0

I use a 30 mm 10x42 on a pic rail. With TSR Low the dist from top of rail to bottom of scope is just over 8mm ...

Others options I found listed were..

Smiths Enterprises Tac rings Low = 6.4mm

Leupold QRW Low 3.5mm Med 6.5mm

Leupold Mk 4 Med 6mm

also have a set of PSG (6erman)@ a fraction over 5mm ... on another scope.

Archived