Reloading bits and bobs in Birmingham, M1 or M6?

deerman

Hi chaps,

Am still on a quest to get some bits and bobs for some reloading adventures and as I will be in Birmingham tomorrow for business, I thought I should ask around if anybody here knows of any suppliers in Birmingham or anywhere along the stretch of the M1 and M6 between London and Birmingham proper.

Am looking for Vit N540, primers and .243 and .308 bullets heads. Found some stuff at Fenlands, but that is way out of my way, so am trying to find something that is closer to my route.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Best,

George

Yep, another vote for Norman. He has a huge range of powder, primers, and bullets. You will enjoy a visit to him, George, they are great people.

Norman imports a lot of stuff directly, and usually has stuff that no one else has....like 8lb tubs of Varget. :D

Yep, another vote for Norman. He has a huge range of powder, primers, and bullets. You will enjoy a visit to him, George, they are great people.

Norman imports a lot of stuff directly, and usually has stuff that no one else has....like 8lb tubs of Varget. :D

Stopped at Norman's yesterday on my way back to London and found most of what I was looking for. They were short on hunting flat based bullets and did not have the bullet OAL gauge . I am still looking for a Stoney Point gauge if anybody knows where I can find one. Still managed to stop farther down along the way to catch up with 20ppc over a cup of tea, and ended up walking away with a brand new Sinclair seating depth gauge that Nick had kicking about and surplus to requirement. Thanks a lot, buddy.

Best,

George

Stopped at Norman's yesterday on my way back to London and found most of what I was looking for. They were short on hunting flat based bullets and did not have the bullet OAL gauge . I am still looking for a Stoney Point gauge if anybody knows where I can find one. Still managed to stop farther down along the way to catch up with 20ppc over a cup of tea, and ended up walking away with a brand new Sinclair seating depth gauge that Nick had kicking about and surplus to requirement. Thanks a lot, buddy.

Best,

George

Hi George,

No problems, good to see you again,

Regards,

Nick.

Archived