130gr JLK, RS60, 6.5x47 Lapua

DLH

Hi all, 

Just starting to work up a load with 130’s (specifically JLK’s) and the new to me RS60. The data provided on the RS website appears to be both conservative and does not contain any information on the 130 class of bullets. Do any of you have any loads for the 6.5x47 Lapua with 130gr bullets and RS60. Obviously I will take into consideration working up to pressure etc. Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks a lot 

Josh

5 minutes ago, DLH said:

Hi all, 

Just starting to work up a load with 130’s (specifically JLK’s) and the new to me RS60. The data provided on the RS website appears to be both conservative and does not contain any information on the 130 class of bullets. Do any of you have any loads for the 6.5x47 Lapua with 130gr bullets and RS60. Obviously I will take into consideration working up to pressure etc. Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks a lot 

Josh

I’ve realised I’ve put this in the wrong section! Could it possibly be moved to the hand loading section please. Thanks in advance. 

Josh